DHUSENI TRAINING CENTRE
A training and outreach facility to improve lives in Dhuseni, a remote community in the district of Dhading, Nepal.
Dhuseni Training Centre is a facility where villagers can learn skills and knowledge.
- Locals have hardly any exposure to computers.
- They speak the dialect Tamang, and does not speak the national language Nepali which is used outside of their village.
- They cannot speak English, limiting their capacity to interact with people beyond their own community.
- Most of the locals own land which has potential to produce more yield.
- Locals are eager to acquire skills to generate income.
- Dhuseni has many remote villages which lack medical and dental facilities.
HOW WILL THE FACILITY BENEFIT THE COMMUNITY?
The infrastructure will house:
- Multipurpose Training Room (accommodates up to 50 people)
- 1 room (office)
- A toilet
- A kitchen
We need to raise SG$6,000 for the training centre and need your help!
Your giving of any amount will be pooled into the Dhuseni Training Centre fund.
Donation via Credit Card or PayPal
Dhuseni Training Centre Fund
|I wish to pool in an amount of|
Donation via Cheque
Please address your Cheques to: The Operation Hope Foundation Ltd
Our mailing address is : The Operation Hope Foundation Ltd, 352, Tanglin Road, #02-04/05, Singapore 247671
Kindly e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your donation
Please also include your mailing address at the back of the cheque so that we can send you your receipt with our gratitude.