We have substantial operations in Cambodia and Nepal. We are a very hard driving, technically savvy, hard working and fast-paced charity. We are looking for committed staff who are keen to help the poor in developing countries. The work is challenging, exciting and offers opportunities for creativity and self-development. With a small team, each member plays an important role as there is a high degree of interdependency.
OHF principles of working as a team are:
- Conquer the unknown together
- It is impossible only, because you think so
- Do not confuse activity with work
- When in doubt, ASK
- Do what is needed, not what you like
- Allow different ways of achieving the same results
- Contribute facts not just opinions
- What you do affects others
- The Work is the Boss
- No one has all the answers
We expect our staff to have good decision-making skills, humility to learn and acquire new knowledge and skills, and to have the same vision and passion to help the poor.
- Senior Manager
- We are looking for a person with a passion to help the poor in developing countries .
- Passion means having the willingness to spend time away from Singapore to remote areas in Nepal and Cambodia and having a drive to do more for the poor.
- As it is unlikely that he will have the necessary skill set and experience , he must be prepared to work for a year as a management trainee to understand the work we are doing.
- He should have an entrepreneur attitude to solve problems by diving deep into the issues and coming up with creative solutions.
- A learning attitude is essential as he will need to acquire a wide range of knowledge, from fund raising to understanding our various livelihood and community projects.
- He must have leadership and organisational skills and ability to grow the organisation.
Interested candidates, please submit a cover letter, a recent photograph, an updated CV with current and expected salaries.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.