After spending more than five years just trying to let it go, Disney fans can finally return to the world of Frozen!
In collaboration with Saybons, join us for a time of adventure and gastronomy as we follow Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Kristoff and Sven on a journey to investigate Elsa’s past to save the Arendelle Kingdom.
Unlock the mysteries of Frozen 2 with OHF x SayBons!
Date: 30th November 2019, Saturday
Venue: Golden Village @ Vivo City
Ticket price: $38 per pax
Limited seats are available and it will be all free seating. Food will be consumed in-theatre.
For $38/pax, you will get:
1) Entry to movie screening at GV theatre (worth $13.50)
2) Scandinavian set lunch (worth up to $19)
3) $10 of your ticket cost will go towards OHF’s community development programmes in Nepal and Cambodia
ADULT’S MENU (worth $19)
1) Arendal Creamy Fish soup (worth $5)
– traditional Nordic fish soup made from cod fish, dill, dash of lemon and cream
2) Salmon Spinach Cheese Crepe (worth $7)
– Norwegian smoked salmon with baby spinach & sharp cheddar cheese wrapped in crepe
3) 8oz Sweet Popcorn (worth $4)
4) Ice Lemon Tea (worth $3)
KID’S MENU (worth $18)
1) Forest Mushroom Soup (worth $5)
2) Chicken Ham & Cheese crepe (worth $5)
3) 8 oz sweet popcorn (worth $4)
4) Roselle Juice less sugar (worth $4)
Children are welcomed to come dressed in their Princess/knight costume.
There will also be a toys collection booth whereby you or your children can pay it forward and donate board games/ card games to OHF for their children in Cambodia/Nepal.
Hope Village Prey Veng (HVPV)
Hope Trust Nepal (HTN)