DHUSENI TRAINING CENTRE
A training and outreach facility to improve lives in Dhuseni, a remote community in the district of Dhading, Nepal.
Dhuseni Training Centre is a facility where villagers can learn skills and knowledge.
- Locals have hardly any exposure to computers.
- They speak the dialect Tamang, but not the national language Nepali which is used outside of their village.
- They cannot speak English, limiting their capacity to interact with people beyond their own community.
- Most of the locals own land which has the potential to produce more yield.
- Locals are eager to acquire skills to generate income.
- Dhuseni has many remote villages which lack medical and dental facilities.
HOW THE FACILITY BENEFITS THE COMMUNITY?
The infrastructure houses:
- Multipurpose Training Room (accommodates up to 50 people)
- 1 room (office)
- A toilet
- A kitchen