A journey to touch your heart.
For many sponsors, one of the best parts of sponsorship is having the chance to visit your sponsored child. When you visit, you will be able to make a personal connection, interact with your sponsored child, and see first-hand how you’re making a difference in your child’s life and in the entire community.
This December, join us on our first Child Sponsors Trip to meet your sponsored child face to face! You will also get to see our programme beneficiaries at Hope Training Centre, Hope Village Prey Veng and a rural primary school.
Operation Hope Foundation will coordinate the logistics of the Child Sponsors Trip. A trip coordinator will be present to host and facilitate your time with your sponsored child.
*Only Child Sponsors of the Sponsor a Child (Non-residential Child Sponsorship) programme is eligible to sign-up
Dates: 19 – 22 December 2019
NRCS Sponsor Team Programme
Day 1: Arrive in Phnom Penh. Travel to Prey Veng. Welcome dinner.
Day 2: Travel to NRCS Distribution Site. Have lunch with your NRCS child. Visit 2-3 NRCS Families**. Visit Hope Training Centre.
Day 3: Travel to NRCS Distribution Site. Travel to Prey Veng. Visit local market. Visit HVPV and have dinner at HVPV.
Day 4: Check out. Travel to Phnom Penh. Visit Central Market. Home Sweet Home.
** Home visit to the 2 sponsored children is based on the distance to the distribution site
*Programme is subjected to slight changes
MAKE A DONATION TO JOIN
Fee is inclusive of:
- Accomodation at Guesthouse
- In-land transport
- 8 meals: 3 breakfast, 2 lunch and 3 dinner
- Lunch treat for all children in the Sponsor a Child (NRCS) programme
- Any excess funds from the donation will go towards the “NRCS Funds” to help children whose sponsors have stopped sponsoring them.
Donation is exclusive of:
- International flights
- Recreational expenses
- Invitation to join Hands of Hope is exclusively for sponsors of the Sponsor a Child (NRCS) programme only
- Sponsor must currently have an active sponsorship
- A minimum of 8 participants on the trip is required to confirm the trip
- Registration closes on 19 November 2019
Visit your NRCS sponsored child!
Drop us a message via the contact form below with your contact details.
Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.