Let your next holiday be one which brings hope to others!
Registration now OPEN
“Holiday for Hope” is a travel-for-good programme which will take place from 6 – 9 December 2018, with 10 families making donations, and embarking on a visit to Siem Reap.
It is recommended as a suitable family experience, with the objective of opening up the eyes of the next generation towards the greater world around us and learning how to give and help those in need.
Read more the previous trip HERE.
- Visit the 12th century Bayon state temple at the heart of Angkor Thom
- Cruise through Tonle Sap River and see the floating village
- Shinta Mani Shack will be your home away from home for 4 days (the hotel supports education, youth, and the community as a whole through Shinta Mani Foundation)
- Dine at and support socially-conscious businesses
- Selected meals are provided
- Visit a local primary school to handover donated items, distribute clothes and stationery
Your kind donation will support the needs of a local primary school with nearly 400 students.
- Reparation of broken roof
- Water filters for each classroom
- Reparation of toilets
- Construction of fence
- Reparation of windows
- Construction of a playground
Donation will also support community development work in Prey Veng Province, Cambodia.
SUPPORT THIS EVENT
Join the trip
Make a donation to join Holiday for Hope! 70% of your giving will go towards community projects.
Adults & children age 12 years and above: $2,000 per person
Children age below 12 years old: $500 per person
To register your family, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTHER MODES OF GIVING
Please address the cheque to:
The Operation Hope Foundation Ltd
- Write your full name behind the cheque
- A scanned receipt will be sent to you
Please mail the cheque to:352 Tanglin Road,#02-04 (Strathmore Block)Singapore 247671
By BANK TRANSFER
Bank: United Overseas Bank (UOB)
A/C No.: 101-323-315-8
Bank Code: 7375
Branch Code: 001
Once bank transfer is completed, drop us an e-mail at email@example.com or us to verify the transaction.